- Power Master Marine, a major repower centre located at Patterson Lakes Marina.
- Specialising in repowers of Mercruiser petrol & Diesel engines
- With 80 Years combined experience with Mercruiser, Mercury and Diesel we specialise in specifying and installing a brand new power plant or a Factory Remanufactured Mercruiser into your pride and joy.
- We use specialised tooling and diagnostic equipment to ensure your new engine is professionally installed and functions perfectly from day one.
- We provide a Dealer/Manufacturer warranty on all new engines fitted by our qualified technicians.
When repowering you must ensure that:
- The engine fits within the existing space.
- The weight of the engine should not be in excess of the unit being replaced.
- There must be sufficient clearance around the new engine for inspection and maintenance access.
A successful Repower project involves two equally important decisions:
- Firstly, selection of the right engine for your boat and your needs.
- Secondly, is the installer
As a Mercuiser authorised Service Centre our staff are trained and equipped to handle all of these questions and more!
Reasons to Repower:
- Love yours boat’s classic looks, strong construction and ride in heavy seas but not it’s grunt?
- A new boat is outside your budget right now.
- You want more performance from your boat.
- You want to increase your boat’s resale value.
- You want the latest fuel injection or digital technology for a better boating experience.
- You want to reduce your fuel costs or increase your boat’s range.
- Maintaining an old engine has become more hassle than it’s worth.
- You are faced with a major repair, and figure now is the best time to upgrade.
Have a look at our galleries to see some of our recent repower projects.
Contact us now to discuss your repower options!